Search

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Eid Mubarak



 Salaam Everyone
WoW  I haven't updated my blog since Ramadan...Busy Woman, Eh?   The Quarter is almost ending and we have Final Exams coming up in about three weeks. I signed up for my winter quarter classes, I'll be taking a Biology Seminar, General Chemistry (Part 2), and Intro to Islam. I can't wait to take Intro to Islam, sounds like an exciting class!!
I went to Los Angeles , California last week for the Gates Millennium Scholars Leadership Conference. It was awesome and I got to see John Legend and Bill Gates Senior and so many awesome Gates Scholars. I want to go back to California inshallah some time this summer, it's so beautiful and breath-taking.
This quarter is going well, my life is basically studying and MSA , don't have time for anything else lol.
Today is the Day of Arafat and tomorrow's Eid ul Adha. I'm so excited for Eid, I bought this beautiful abaya, can't wait to spend time with family and friends. I want to go see the movie Precious.


John Legend at the Gates Millennium Leadership Conference 

 
The view from my hotel window 



Dessert. We got special treatment, Mashallah.  


 
Bill Gates Senior 


No comments:

Post a Comment